DEAR CUSTOMER, WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU REGARDING THE LAW ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Information of any nature which enables to determine your identity or make your identification ascertainable shall be considered and defined as personal data as per the provisions of Law on Personal Data Protection (KVKK) numbered 6698.
Sensitive personal data is defined in Law on Personal Data Protection (KVKK) as data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical beliefs, region, religious sect or other beliefs, appearance, association/union/syndicate membership, health, sexual orientation, data on conviction and security measures as well as biometric and genetic data.
QNB Finansbank A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as “QNB Finansbank”) shall be able to process Your Personal Data, including sensitive data, under data categories mentioned below with the aforesaid legal grounds and objectives where deemed necessary.
|Categories of Personal Data
||Content of Personal Data
||Name-surname, Mother-father’s name, Mother’s maiden name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Marital status, ID Card’s serial number, TR ID No, etc.
||Address no, E-mail address, Contact information, Registered electronic mail address, Telephone number, etc.
||Information on the person’s location, etc.
|Legal proceedings data
||Information included in correspondences with judicial bodies, Information on litigation files, etc.
|Customer transactions data
||Call center records, information about Invoices, Promissory notes, Cheques, Information on counter-desk vouchers, Order information, Information on requests, etc.
|Data on physical environment security
||Entries and exits of employees and visitors, Camera records, etc.
|Transaction safety data
||IP address information, Website entry and exit information, Password and keyword information, etc.
|Risk management data
||Information processed to manage commercial, technical and administrative risks, etc.
||Balance sheet information, Financial performance information, Credit and risk information, Information on assets, etc.
||Diploma information, Courses taken, Professional training programs, Certificates, Transcript, etc.
||History of shopping, Surveys, Cookie records, Information obtained by means of campaign works, etc.
|Data on visual and audio records
||Visual and audio records, etc.
||Information on disability, Blood type information, Personal health reports, Devices and replacements used, etc.
|Data on conviction and security measures
||Information on convictions/sentences, data on security measures, etc.
“Personal Data Processing” refers to all kinds of transactions performed on the data such as collection, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, adaptation, disclosure, transfer, retrieval, making available for collection, categorization or blocking its use.
As QNB Finansbank, we always make sure of storing your personal data securely which is shared by you via our website www.qnbfinansbank.com or collected by means of cookies*, as you visit our website (to check details on our policies for cookies, please follow https://www.qnbfinansbank.com/destek/gizlilik-politikasi, especially with the aim of providing seamless, better and more secure services, fulfilling our liabilities with regard to banking products and services to be provided to you by our Bank, providing our services in a better manner within this scope; and we do not disclose your personal data to third parties, except for the ones included and required by legal framework. Personal data of any nature that you share with our Bank shall be treated as a secret, and they shall not be disclosed.
It is our fundamental principle to use your personal data for your banking transactions and protect your fundamental rights and freedoms as well as privacy of your private life.
As QNB Finansbank, we would like to inform you that we carry out our operations by giving priority to security of your personal data in all products and services provided to you and by attaining utmost care to security of your personal data; we take measures of highest level to protect integrity and accuracy of your personal data; and we make sure that all organizations from which we receive support or outsource services and/or with which we have partnership act and comply with our standards set forth for information security and privacy.
Purposes and legal reasons of processing your Personal Data
QNB Finansbank may process your personal data with the purpose of:
- Offering best banking services and preparing exclusive and tailor-made offers concerning our products and services to ensure customer satisfaction, carrying out promotion, marketing, discount, advertisement and campaign operations for these services and products, based on your explicit consent to be given to QNB Finansbank with regard to the subject, Providing banking products and services to you and fulfilling the conditions set forth in Banking Transactions Agreement, Credit Agreements, other product agreements for which you apply, and other contracts or their appendixes, based on the legal grounds requiring personal data of the contractual parties to be processed, on the condition of being directly relevant to establishment or execution of a contract,
- Performing identification and ID confirmation transactions for customers, carrying out information security processes, carrying out audit/ethical operations, carrying out internal audit/investigation/intelligence activities, carrying out risk management processes, ensuring safety of physical environment, following up and carrying out legal processes, carrying out activities related to customer satisfaction, carrying out storing and archiving operations, carrying out processes for request/complaint follow-ups, product/service sales and post-sales processes, carrying out finance and accounting operations, fulfilling reporting obligations against regulatory-supervisory authorities as well as risk monitoring, fulfilling all liabilities projected by the Banking Law numbered 5411 and all legislations to which QNB Finansbank is subject within the scope of banking operations, carrying out debit and bank card operations with institutions issuing international card and organizations contracting as merchants, performing chargeback operations, carrying out credit extension processes, issuing insurance policies and supplementary policies within the scope of fulfilling liabilities under agency activities, and receiving requests of indemnification; based on the fact that these are projected by law and obligatory for QNB Finansbank to fulfill its liabilities arising from relevant legislations to which QNB Finansbank is subject,
- Evaluating line of credit history and creditability of real person customers and/or owners/partners and managers of commercial customers within the scope of evaluation of credit card and/or line of credit/loan requests, carrying out risk management activities and preventing fraud within this scope, and recording camera videos located in our branches, region offices and head office buildings in order to ensure physical safety in work areas, monitoring and following up the registries with regard to the visits paid to our buildings, carrying out processes related to information security, financial security management, emergency management, on the legal grounds of obligation of processing data for rightful interests of QNB Finansbank, on the condition of avoiding any harm to fundamental rights and freedom of data subject,
- Managing processes in legal and/or judicial authorities, particularly complaint management and all legal proceedings and litigations, on the legal basis of obligation on data processing for establishment, exercising or reserving a right;
Transfer of your Personal Data:
Your personal data held with QNB Finansbank shall be safely stored and not disclosed to third parties excluded from the legal framework.
QNB Finansbank may transfer your personal data due to legal requirements and within the framework of legal restrictions, to persons, authorities and/or institutions required/permitted under the provisions of the Banking Law no.5411 and other laws and other related rules and regulations; including the financial institutions specified in the 4th paragraph of article 73 of the Banking Law no.5411 and other 3rd persons, public institutions, authorities authorised to receive personal data such as BRSA, SPK, CBRT, GİB, SGK, MASAK, BKM, Ministry of Treasury and Finance, Credit Bureau, Banks Association of Turkey, Risk Center, Central Registry Agency our main shareholder and its subsidiaries, our subsidiaries in Turkey/abroad companies in cooperation with which activities are conducted in the capacity of intermediary/agent, third parties from which services are received in order to maintain our banking activities, institutions, corporations, local/foreign banks, funds with which we cooperate, which are our program partners, institutions which we collaborate, local/foreign/international institutions from which we receive services/support/consultancy or which are our project/program/financing partners and institutions from which independent audit and support services are received.
Methods of collecting your Personal Data:
As from the moment of establishing a legal relationship with the Bank and/or as long as such legal relationship remains, your personal data shall be collected, as per the Banking Law numbered 5411 and other relevant legislations to which banks are subject, by following means that are wholly or partly automatic or non-automatic on the condition of being part of a data registry system: by all contracts/information forms and similar documents related to banking transactions obtained with your approval and/or signature; by your notifications to the Bank via electronic approval and/or e-signature, or SMS/email to be sent to our Bank, or cookies as you visit our website; by electronic banking channels like Head Office, Region Offices, Branches, ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, sales teams, Call Center, Kiosk, etc., and via databases of government agencies and institutions upon your approval where necessary by law (Identity Sharing System (ISS), Banks Association of Turkey, Risk Center, MERNIS, Credit Bureau, etc.); by customer visits paid on-site or by remote communication tools; and by various means apart from QNB Finansbank including contracted dealers and sales offices, commercial and craftsman chambers, similar unions and associations, domestic/overseas subsidiaries, organizations and institutions partnering with the Bank as members of collaboration programs, official institutions, domestic/overseas Banks and other third parties.
Your rights as per the article 11 of the Law
By apply to QNB Finansbank, you shall have the right to I) to be informed whether your personal data is processed or not, II) request information as to processing if it is processed, III) learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose or not IV) know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred; V) request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately VI) request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under 7th article of the Code, VII) request notification of the operations made as per indents (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred VIII) objecting to occurrence of any result coming out against itself due to the analysis of the Personal Data exclusively with the automatic systems, IX) request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Data Controller which you apply to within the scope of the Law:
Within the scope of your rights described under 11th article of relevant Law, you, as Data Owner/Data Subject, may send requests
- by using Application Form which can be obtained from the branches of the Bank or by providing a letter along with documents proving identity (identity card, driving license, passport, etc.) by personal application
- by means of secure electronic signature, mobile signature or registered electronic mail address which is available in the systems of the Bank
With regard to requests,
- Personal Data Owner/Data Subject’s name, surname and signature, if the requests is made in written,
- TR ID number if the applicant is citizen of Turkey Republic; citizenship of the applicant if a foreigner; passport number or ID number if available,
- Domicile or workplace address to send notifications,
- Electronic mail address, telephone and facsimile to send notifications,
- The subject of the request
must be stated; and related information and documents must be enclosed to the request. Requests shall be accepted after your identity is confirmed by the Bank and you shall be informed in written or via electronic media within the legal durations.
In written requests, the date when the letter is submitted to the Bank shall be considered as the date of request.
In the case of requests submitted in other methods, the date of receipt by the Bank shall be taken as the request date.
Trade registry number: 237525 Mersis no: 0388-0023-3340-0576 Trade name: QNB Finansbank A.Ş. Head Office Address: Esentepe Mahallesi, Büyükdere Caddesi, Kristal Kule Binası, No: 215 Şişli/Istanbul Website address: www.qnbfinansbank.com Telephone Banking: 0850 222 0 900